This is done in two parts and it works really well for opening your third eye. After the entire process you can actually feel the area between your eyes tingling sorta like a crawling feeling... lol This is a signs that your third eye is fully awake and activated. The activation is done through tones and chants. Really cool stuff... hehehe
For the first part you will use the chant “Thoh” pronounced like “Toe” while chanting this you need to find the right “tone” Not deep, not high pitched, in-between, like alto range. You will feel it when you hit the correct tone.
1. Sit with your back straight.
2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable- open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth, place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.
3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the "TH" part of the English word "the." Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale (say the word one time per exhale) Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your 3rd eye. It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don't worry, just keep going.
4. Do the above 5 times in a row.
5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.
After doing this first part you will notice that you have a faster, easier learning and retention, increase in intuition, increased creativity, psychic gifts develop and become remarkably stronger and more intense.
For the second part, in order for this to work properly, you must have already performed the Awakening I exercise (the first part). It is very important to wait for 10-14 days following the awakening (the first part), before you go onto awakening II (the second part). this should be done once a week.
Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of 5, 3 times. This helps you to be relaxed and focused. Then focus all of your concentration upon your 3rd eye. You should begin to feel a sensation similar to the effects of the awakening I exercise- a slight pressure or awareness of the spot of your 3rd eye. Now, take a deep breath as you did for the awakening one exercise. Hold it for as long as comfortable- (do not push this) and release your breath vibrating the word "MAY." Pronounced like the English word for the month of May. It should all come out one time- M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay. Gradually and slowly. It is ok to adjust your pitch. Breath in again, repeat this 5 times. The tone should be alto. You need to hit a certain pitch. You will know, for you will feel this in your head. Do the best you can. Now, VERY IMPORTANT-
when vibrating the word "MAY," feel the energy going into your head, first your 3rd eye area, then into the middle of your brain and then to the top of your head where your crown chakra is located. Remember to concentrate on your forehead (3rd eye area), then the middle of your brain and finally the top of your head. This is done for the duration of each chant.
1. Breath in
2. Begin to exhale, vibrating "MAY"
3. Concentrate on your 3rd eye
4. Concentrate on the middle of your brain
5. Concentrate on the top of your head
and finish exhaling the vibration
Repeat 4 more times.
That’s it! This will become permanent and will greatly assist in meditation, clairvoyance and other psychic and paranormal powers.
Until next time friends, stay well, Luz y Progreso