Friday, September 2, 2016

Stop Clowning Around



Coulrophobia … the fear of clowns.  For a while now, I’ve been reading articles from around the world reporting that someone dressed as a clown is standing on the street corner … just standing there staring at people who pass by, chasing someone, or luring children into secluded areas.  Everyone who has been a witness to these encounters all agree that it is creepy and frightening.  Today these reports and more frequent and more widely spread in areas all over the world. 

I have always loved clowns.  In fact, I have a collection of over 300 clown knick knacks that I’ve acquired over the years.  I agree, these reports that I am reading about are very concerning but they have made me look at my treasured collection in a different light.

  Here is a link of several clown reports. 


What do you think?  Have you witnessed these creepy clowns in your area?

No comments: